Attention knitters, crocheters, and yarn lovers: This weekend, you’re all going to play our Instagram contest: the Creativebug Weekend Project (CWP). Right?
This weekend’s theme is sketchbook, in honor of our new line drawing class with Lisa Congdon. Instagram a photo of your sketchbook over the weekend and remember to include #CWPsketchbook and #creativebug in your post to enter the contest.
And while you’re at it, play our other Instagram contest to win a signed and hand-lettered print from Lisa herself!
Here’s how it works:
- Every Friday, we’ll post to Instagram with the themed hashtag (#CWP + weekly theme).
- At some point over the weekend, post your own interpretation of that theme, including the hashtag #CWP and the weekend’s theme (i.e., #CWPspring) and #creativebug.
- On Monday, we’ll review the submissions and pick a winner.
- We’ll announce the winner on the blog and on Instagram each Tuesday – check back in to see if you won.
- The winner will receive one free month of Creativebug membership for you or a friend.
We can’t wait to see photos of your weekend DIYs and interpretations.
Congrats to our winner @franksandme! Your starry sky sketch is too cool. Shoot an email to alexi (at) creativebug.com and we’ll get you set up with your prize.