Creativebug presents April. The days are getting longer and that means there’s more time for crafting, yes? This month includes a pretty amazing lineup of new classes, including a longform workalong: Pattern Drafting with Cal Patch. Basically, this month, we’re going to teach you how to make your own wardrobe.
Not a sewing fan? That’s fine. We’re also going to shower you with new knitting, quilting, paper and leather classes. Because why not mix things up a little?
Classes this month include:
- Pattern drafting with Cal Patch
- Knitting a baby blanket with Maggie Pace
- Hand-sewn softies with Alison Kaplan
- Paper flowers with Livia Cetti
- Leather jewelry with Elke Bergeron
- Upholstery with Amanda Brown