Create a paper bouquet of flowers that you can make into a card, a poster, or gift to a loved one with this sweet little coloring page designed by Dawn M. Cardona. Use the medium of your choice to color in the design and cut out and arrange into a charming vase of flowers.
How to Make a Paper Bouquet with Your Coloring Page
- Print out the coloring page on cardstock.
- Color in the flowers and vase using markers, crayons, paint… whatever you like.
- Carefully cut out the various elements.
- Glue or tape them into a bouquet.
- You can glue the vase and all the flowers onto a card to mail or give to a special someone.
Dawn M. Cardona is a paper artist currently living in South Carolina. You can see all of her Creativebug classes here.