Attention knitters, crocheters, and yarn lovers: This weekend, you’re all going to play our Instagram contest: the Creativebug Weekend Project (CWP). Right?
This weekend’s theme is yarn. Instagram a photo of your favorite handmade scarf, a crochet project you’re working on, or maybe the new haul of alpaca wool that you’re going to transform into a sweater. Remember to include #CWPyarn and #creativebug in your post to enter the contest.
Here’s how it works:
- Every Friday, we’ll post to Instagram with the themed hashtag (#CWP + weekly theme).
- At some point over the weekend, post your own interpretation of that theme, including the hashtag #CWP and the weekend’s theme (i.e., #CWPspring) and #creativebug.
- On Monday, we’ll review the submissions and pick a winner.
- We’ll announce the winner on the blog and on Instagram each Tuesday – check back in to see if you won.
- The winner will receive one free month of Creativebug membership for you or a friend.
We can’t wait to see photos of your weekend DIYs and interpretations.