The color gods (Pantone) have declared 2015 the year of Marsala. It’s like burgundy and maroon got together and said, “Let’s kick some ass.” Turns out, there are a lot of gorgeous DIY projects out there that are a great way to add a little marsala into your life. From knitted hats to pom pom rugs to hair chalk, marsala is ready for you.
Our Favorite DIY Projects Featuring Marsala
- Whip up a No-Sew Tassel Garland with Prudent Baby in lovely creams and burgundies.
- Make a knitted baby cap in a soft marsala shade.
- Make all-natural raspberry lip balm from Hello Natural.
- Decorate Wilton’s Marsala Flower Cake with this tutorial.
- Knit a cabled hat with Norah Gaughan.
- Make an easy pom pom rug with Say Yes.
- Make an Anemone Bouquet with Lia Griffith.
- Flaunt it with Ombre Hair Chalk.