t’s the second week of our Instagram contest: the Creativebug Weekend Project (CWP).
This weekend’s theme is valentines. Instragram a photo of your favorite handmade necklace, or a bracelet you’re working on, or maybe the bead and wire that you’re going to transform into earrings. Remember to include #CWPvalentine and #creativebug in your post to enter the contest.
Here’s how it works:
- Every Friday, we’ll post to Instagram with the themed hashtag (#CWP + weekly theme).
- At some point over the weekend, post your own interpretation of that theme, including the hashtag #CWP and the weekend’s theme (i.e., #CWPspring) and #creativebug.
- On Monday, we’ll review the submissions and pick a winner.
- We’ll announce the winner on the blog and on Instagram each Tuesday – check back in to see if you won.
- The winner will receive one free month of Creativebug membership for you or a friend.
We can’t wait to see photos of your weekend DIYs and interpretations.