There’s nothing like starting off the new year with a big creative challenge, and boy do we have one for you: Every single day for the month of January, we challenge you to draw along with Lisa Congdon. Lisa has hand-picked 31 objects to draw, and demonstrates several ways to render each object using just your imagination. This creative exercise is designed to help you embrace wonkiness and imperfections, all while learning to see everything around you—be it bird or bikini—as artistic fodder. In celebration of the new year and our newest daily drawing challenge, we are launching another #CBDrawADay challenge.
Join The #CBDrawADay Challenge
Heres how to participate:
- Take parts 1-31 of ’Daily Drawing Challenge: 31 Things to Draw’ series *Must participate each day*
- Post your drawings to Instagram using the hashtags #creativebug and #CBDrawADay (You can also post your images to the class page in the member gallery – https://www.creativebug.com/classseries/single/daily-drawing-challenge – if you do not have an Instagram or a smartphone).
4 lucky winners will receive the following (pictured above):
- 6 months of unlimited access to Creativebug
- Strathmore Drawing pad
- A set of Pigma Micron pens
- A set of Moonlight 06 gelly roll pen
- Two sets of Koi watercolor brushpens
So grab your notebooks and join the #CBDrawADay challenge.
Contest starts on Friday, January 1st at 12am PST and ends on on Monday, February 1st 12am PST.
And the winners are…..
Top left – @batoul_makki
Top right – @miss_flexibelle
Bottom left – @meraolive
Bottom right – @nikinikimaki
*Your work may be featured to promote Creativebug*