Keep flexing your artistic muscles in April with a special daily drawing challenge. This month, rather than showing you exactly what to draw line by line, we’re going to guide you through a series of super fun prompts — the way you choose to interpret them is totally up to you. We crafted these prompts specifically to keep you on your artistic toes, daring you to explore your memories, your surroundings, and the depths of your imagination. Best of all, no two drawings will be alike. Continue to share your totally unique creations on Instagram with #cbdrawaday so that all of your art buddies can see how you interpreted each day’s theme. And get ready for more daily video challenges on Creativebug in May…we’ll be upping the ante with an even bigger challenge (hint: it’s a daily art triathlon) and you’re not going to want to miss it.
Join April’s’s #CBDrawADay Challenge
Heres how to participate:
- Follow along with our daily drawing prompt – see below.
- Share your unique drawings to Instagram using the hashtags #creativebug and #CBDrawADay (You can also post your images to the class page in the member gallery –https://www.creativebug.com/classseries/single/daily-drawing-challenge – if you do not have an Instagram or a smartphone).
It’s that simple.
2 lucky winners will receive the following:
- Strathmore Drawing pad
- A set of Pigma Micron pens
- A set of Moonlight 06 gelly roll pen
- Two sets of Koi watercolor brushpens
- 3 months of unlimited access to Creativebug
So grab your notebooks and join the April #CBDrawADay challenge.
Contest starts on Friday, April 1st at 12am PST and ends on on Sunday, May 1st 12am PST.